Wednesday, March 11, 2015

I love my crockpot

I love my crock-pot.  I really do.  It makes cooking so easy.  Yesterday, I didn't feel like cooking thanks to a flare up of my fibromyalgia (for more on that please see the previous post).  That being said, I still had to eat and so did the other people living in the house.  So I took three boneless, skinless chicken breasts. I added: honey (several tablespoons), spicy brown mustard (a must in my pantry- and I added several tablespoons of that to the honey to start), a pinch of salt, garlic powder, and onion powder.  I cooked the chicken on high for several hours and then left on low.  When I was ready to eat, the chicken was so well cooked and tender that I easily shredded the chicken and mixed it in with the honey mustard marinade.  It was amazing!!!!

Yumaste!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment