Monday, February 23, 2015

Yumaste

Hi, everyone!  Let me introduce myself and tell you a little about the this blog.  I'm a history professor at a community college.  When I'm not grading papers I can usually be found in the kitchen baking or cooking.  I've recently begun a quest to pursue overall health- physically, mentally, and emotionally. Part of the journey so far has included daily meditation. I wanted to share my journey with others as well as my cooking adventures. In my family food allergies are common.  These allergies include: gluten, fish, shellfish, eggs, dairy, and peanuts, and chocolate (yes chocolate- it's just awful).  So you can imagine that I have to get creative when cooking food that won't result in hives, but thy also tastes good as well.  I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures and misadventures!!!

Yumaste

No comments:

Post a Comment